- This event has passed.
Buddy Club/Infant-Toddler Playgroup
February 20, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Please bring a side dish, dessert, appetizer, or snack to share. Let me know if you want to bring drinks. We usually have a cooler of pop, water, and juice boxes for the kids.
- There is a carpeted area for babies to play. You may want to bring a toy bag and blanket.
- You can bring CD player with music for the toddlers to dance to.
- Feel free to bring toys to share.
- Please bring larger items like basketball, riding toys, tunnels to crawl through,
ring toss, baby bowling, balls, or any other play items for kids.
- There are couches and televisions which have DVD players. Feel free to bring
movies and your own video game players and games if you wish.
- There are game tables, pool tables and ping-pong tables, air hockey, and bowling.
- Be sure to wear socks for bowling! They provide bowling balls and shoes for us.
Please RSVP to Stacey Foust.